Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Bi fem, couple or bi guy for meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Myself and irishinuk are looking to meet a bi female, couple or bi bloke for some naughty fun ASAP, pref in Liverpool or Cheshire area! We would need to come to you as I am married and irish is in a house share!

Check out our profile if you like the look of us then drop me a message on here or mail box!

Hi

I am very interested however I cannot accommodate either. Maybe we can work something out?

Shame

Hey hunnie!

Shame we def need accommodation! Dont know of any clubs in the area do you? Xx

RE:Shame

I'm afraid not.

Keep me in mind if anything comes up ;)

Happy hunting

Thanks

That place pretty cool! Cheers for that x

Townhouse

I fancy making a trip there if you wanna visit with me? X

RE:Bi fem, couple or bi guy for meet

hi there like the profile im dan also married need discretion had a couple bi exp definatly up for some weekday daytime fun with you or both of you i can accom live near ormskirk im 57yrs 6ft 4 16 st 7 inch uncut especialy like to give a lady oral pleasures up for all types of fun and games so get back to me xxx danimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Townhouse

Maybe we should xxx

RE:RE:Townhouse

Ive been playing with the idea of giving that place a try. Been trying to speak to people that have been. Looks really seedy... I love it ximg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I can accom over the weekend or mon Tuesday next week in Wilmslow. Xxx

Saturday 6th free house at mine in the evening

So who wants to join me and irish for some fun tomorrow night?? Xx

RE:Saturday 6th free house at mine in the evening

no takers yet babe...

Satu

Not yet babe xxx

RE:Satu

I can accomm and am interested.
Let me know when your thinking hun
x

RE:Saturday 6th free house at mine in the evening

If love to join in ;-)

Hi :)

We can't accommodate for 4 weeks or so until bf moves into new flatapartment, bf knows a girl who goes to Townhouse and I've met a few girls in the industry that have been there, all say the same thing generally; it's ok but there are a lot better if you're prepared to go a little further afield, that's been the problem for us though we haven't made the effort to go to the really good ones in Preston, B'ham, etc xx

bi curious female and straight male

hi like the post would love to know get in touch...can accomodate

RE:bi curious female and straight male

hi like the post would love to know get in touch...can accomodate

Hey gorgeous girl would love to know more! Xxx

RE:RE:bi curious female and straight male

Hi Kate. Haven't been on this site for years but I'm back and have literally come across this thread first off. You sound nice and you look great too. Apologies for my rubbish photo but I can show you more by email or whatever but no horrible surprises. I'm single, available a lot of the time, am reliable (honestly!) and I'm happy to meet up with that Irish guy of yours too. Had a threesome when I was 19, MMF, and enjoyed it. Let me know if you want to chat a bit and we can work something out. Life is for living right! x

theres the platinum lounge in chester :P love to come have some fun with u guys! cnt acc but sure we cud get a Travelodge or something! :D

Count me in

This sounds great if I could join in

Sorry

Sorry guys not playing with him anymore bigger and better people to move on to xx

RE:Sorry

Haha, like me? Thanks for replying though and send me a message. Can't hurt right? x