Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

TV to TS

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all.
Struggled with being tv all my life (50 yo ) now its lead 2 mental issues and am now in psycotherapy and finally admitting I am really female. Hope I may find the courage 2 proceed ( & find mr right! ) anyone been in same position or have any advice?
Angela xx

tv to ts from a tv

Hi Angela,
I'm still a tv so can't offer anything specific or from personal experience. (I've been told by a few friends who are ts that I'm ts but just haven't realised it yet :-).) You may find it useful to talk to one of the tg specific support groups like the Beaumont. Whatever you decide to do I hope everything goes well on your journey!
Love,
Saoirse

TV to TS

I'd just agree that therapy will help not only work through things, but also to get you on the path to transitioning fully if that's what you desire. Going to a support group with others like you would also help.

As for finding Mr. Right, you can get online and go to specific dating sits, or just get out there in public (or both) if you are up to it. Go to a trans friendly club or just areas you feel safe and put yourself out there.

You never know when the right person will come on by and start chatting with you.