Home > Forums > Etiquette (Assistance and Etiquette)

Starting off

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, me and my girlfriend have just joined this and wondering about the best way to find out what we're into :)

atm we're definitely not interested in meet ups but maybe just getting sex tips with eachother or trading pics or something :)

Any advice is welcome!

starting off Ryemma

Were the same hun,just sussing it a;ll out & will go with flow :-)img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:starting off Ryemma

Hi this is my single account, how's it going for youhim?

Blue Flamingos

Hello all, We are truly hoping someone can educate us. What does it mean when you see Blue Flamingos in the front lawn?

RE:Starting off

Hi There We too are starting off on the same adventure feel free to add us we would be happy to take it slow.

starting off

I feel the same.....its hard to start off and knowe what to do. It would be soo much safer and better for 2 person together to do the planing and get going

need info

We are starting out too, but not sure how or what happens on the first encounter, QUESTION.. is it meet and have drinks, go to a dance, play strip cards, or just jump straight in at the deep end, or something else.......how do we go about it?

Sorry to be ignorant, but we simply dont know.

Thx

How do you break into the couples scene ?

Maybe we were just unlucky but after picking up the courage to contact someone , we joined thinking we would put our profile up add some pics to show we were genuine and we might get contacted. Hasn't happened for us that way. So the response to our first enquirey was that they didn't do newbies as they were unrealiable....The question ! how do you prove your genuine if you get a response like that ? Its not easy is it !

Ryemma - if you guys think that you need sex tips then you may be in the wrong place...

Taking things slowly or asking for how to go about finding meets is one thing but asking for tips on your own sex life is something else entirely.

You're better off exploring things for and between yourselves at this stage I would suggest....

In any event, when (and if) you get round to swinging then good luck ! ;-)

Starting off

Hi we are just into chat and swapping pics, send your email and we can start chatting

Hey me and my girl friend think this could get interesting!

Hi, me and my girlfriend have just joined this and wondering about the best way to find out what we're into :)atm we're definitely not interested in meet ups but maybe just getting sex tips with eachother or trading pics or something :)Any advice is welcome!
img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Hi, me and my girlfriend have just joined this and wondering about the best way to find out what we're into :)atm we're definitely not interested in meet ups but maybe just getting sex tips with eachother or trading pics or something :)Any advice is welcome!
img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

hey there
what are you two into trying?

We are new couples from coimbore!

Dear couples,

We are from Coimbatore and new to this site as well as swinging and wife swapping.

We are looking for married middle aged mature couples only. If any couples there with interest, please mail us img src='imagesadultemoticons002.gif'

RE:We are new couples from coimbore!

hi im vinoth from coimbatore , we are not married but we are lovers we both like to intract others .... what u think?

Send us some pics and we will send you some

Starting off

An observation.
Some on this site are so judgemental about newbies. Why not just talk to someone a few times and decide whether you'd like to meet? Does everyone have to be treated as not genuine? I'm sure someone gave you the benefit of the doubt and saw you as genuine. Does it mean the mould was then broken for eveyone else?

Think about it. Explain what is wrong with my observation?

There are of course exceptions.. They are the fairminded on here!

My advice is cancel your membership and concentrate on each other. My experience with this cost me my house, wife and family. Sex is just sex, it isn't any different with someone else, nor is the grass greener elsewhere, buy a good book....

still looking!

Time wasting

The problem, I think, is that there are so many 'time wasters' that to simply suggest that all you want to do is chat or 'find out' about yourselves is ridiculously naive. Decide whether you want to swing or not, if yes then meet someone, if not find something else. Time wasters really are a bloody nuisance.

RE:Time wasting

Thanks for the feedback. I guess you just have to say up front and leave the pleasant stuff for meeting. Will do something about it now. I will see how effective the direct approach can be.

RE:How do you break into the couples scene ?

yeah I am a single guy and in a way i can understand why we are not wanted as such but how do you go about proving you are straight and genuine?

RE:How do you break into the couples scene ?

yeah I am a single guy and in a way i can understand why we are not wanted as such but how do you go about proving you are straight and genuine?

Hi

hi n r i R kapoor cpl live in s delhi in looking couple female
partner of life l female married woman for relationship Good,carin ...

Would love to share photos with you if you like what you see, at least let me know what you think!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"