Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Y NO REPLY????

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

How come wheneva i mail a member i never get a reply??
i know im only yong but i am genuine and have lot to offer. a lot of people go on and on about genune people n time wasters n wen the get mailed by me who is genuine i rarly get a reply. y????

Re: Y NO REPLY????

IT`S YOUR OWN FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!
u have your mail filters set so only premium members can reply.

yes I agree no replies???

no filter on mine.

There are many reasons for not getting mail. In your case the most likely probability is that you are a guy and there are so many of you around to choose from. Yes, it's as simple as that.
Maybe try to make your profile sound more interesting, tell everybody more about yourself, what you have that's special and how generous you are?
Keep your fingers crossed and hope.

have you got your mail options set to receiving all mail and not just mail from premium members. I have had messages from people and cannot reply as they have their mail set for premium members only. Change your mail options and you might get a reply. Sallyb

Macca, the reasons could be one of hundreds, but the main reasons people dont get responses are:

1. If you are male, you have to fight to stand out from the crowd. There are many more men than women using swingers sites as a means of getting free sex.

2. Make sure your response meets the requirements of the advertiser. So many guys only look at the picture and hit send. Read the profile of the person, if you dont meet what they are asking for, You should not get a reply.

3. Write to people as individuals. Dont cut and paste a standard reply to dozens of girlscouples. We get loads arrive for JoJous, where the guys has sent the same mail to 50 other girls, sometimes they even have the wrong girls name on the top.

4. If the person says no cock shots, dont send cock shots, many girls do not like or want to see these pictures. It may be the store of mens brain cells, but girls are rarely impressed or aroused by pictures of hard, or soft cocks.

So to sum up

Read the profile as well as look at the pictures.
If you match the requirements on age, sexuality and location - reply
Make the reply interesting, informative, genuine and unique.
Send pictures as requested by the advertiser.
If they want to meet, give them your telephone number, but make sure you speak u¡on the phone to make sure the female actualy exists
On the day confirm your appointement, or ring to cancel.
Shower, Shave and wear clean clother
TURN UP
Remove all clothes, including socks to play.
perform well
Thank the people you played with
ask if they would like to meet again
do not harrass people if they dont want to meet, or dont want a repeat performance, some people only like to meet someone once.

David

they might be standard members and can't reply. so ladies, CHANGE YOUR MAIL OPTIONS.img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

I'd go with the TOO many men bit to a degree but there are TONS of fake and dead profiles on here of that I'm certain

I'd agree with the bit about sending out generic 'circular' type mails too. If we don't get addressed by name we don't feel inclined to answer. And it's not hard to work out our names lol.
Also just a small picky point to the author of this thread - personally we'd not bother with someone who didn't proof read their message and try to get spelling and grammar correct or near as damn it. And avoid the dreaded 'txt' speak too! It smacks of laziness IMO. But I stress that's just in my opinion. It might very well rock someone elses world! Anyhow good luck and happy hunting xx

My word Jeff & Jules, if we ignored everyone who does not know how to spell we would have very few contacts!

My word Jeff & Jules, if we ignored everyone who does not know how to spell we would have very few contacts!

Hi Jargon :)
We're not the grammar nazis honest! It's just our personal way of looking at it. Not so much the spelling I guess, everyone gets the odd word wrong I know I do, as just the whole sort of lazy attitude to structuring an introductory mail or PM. It's all about first impressions innit! I just know I take more interest in someone who has shown a bit of care in his first approach.
xx

hey David

your advice is well meant but you have to admit there are some downright ignorant people out there who just wont bother to take the time to reply - but as you say this is the problem with sites like this where single men are looking for free sex - the power lies in other's hands and they damn well know it!! I for one wont me renewing my subscription as it has been a waste of my time

Agree with Jeff & Jules, you should check your spelling mate