Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

cd fun in aberdeenshire

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi to all the sexy cd's on here,first off I was wondering if there were any other crossdressers in Aberdeenshire that would be interested in getting together for an outdoor meet somewhere some evening now that we finally have some nice weather.
I would prefer to go somewhere that's nice and secluded and somewhere other than the usual dogging sites as I would prefer it was just for us cd's to get together and enjoy each others company,i would hope that it wouldn't be too difficult finding somewhere that's not used by regular doggers and their followers lol.
please feel free to reply if you would be interested in making this happen and organise an evening sometime somewhere.
lots of love hornyscot.xxx img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

meets???

I take it there are no other cd'sTV's interested in meeting and having fun outdoors????

RE:meets???

im interested

re meets

and how are you going to manage to meet when you aren't even in Scotland???? lol

RE:re meets

im in aberdeen for the next 4 months... that's how.

re

good for you but we aren't likely to meet as im not interested in meeting someone that's a lot younger than me

cross dressers,transexuals

I would love to meet any sexy cross dressers or transexuals for funimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:re

aww ok, it was more of a sympathy thing meeting a fat fu** like you.

re

well you have just proved the point by being immature and childish by resorting to name calling best thing you can do is go home and grow up and stop trying to be a smart ass cos at the end of the day if you cant do or say anything that's sensible then be quiet little boy and keep your comments to yourself

RE:cd fun in aberdeenshire

I quite fancy a quiet local meet if you're up for it, just need a bit of notice.xx img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"