Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

sending a message advice

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,

I know that there has been alot of messages recently about people not replying and so I thought is it the way I email people that doesn't sell us in a way that would interest people.
So i wondered if anyone could give me some advice on the sort of things that we shouldshouldn't put in an initial email to see if I can improve meeting chances as so far we haven't had a single successful reply from a lady.

Thanks in advance for any advice that I(hopefully) will receive

Leesax xx

Re: sending a message advice

This question seems to come up quite often, and there is no correct answer as different people will be looking for different things in an e-mail.

There are a few things that could be regarded as essential though.

1. Don't just copy paste your profile as an e-mail, it shows a lack of thought in your reply.
2. Don't be to long winded, this will put people off reading all of it.
3. Don't make your reply a one liner, again this shows a lack of effort.
4. Don't go into intricate detail about what you'd like to do, this generally ends up as a long e-mail which again probably won't be read.
5. Be honest, everybody hates liars!
6.Keep it factual.
7. Use a hook, you're selling yourself so try and add something that will make you stand out, remember, you're selling against everybody else that has sent an e-mail reply so make it good.

Now, whilst the above is by no way the be all and end all, it should give you some guidance.

Hope that helps a bit

Admin

my messages are not getting to the intended people they say sent succsesfully but they are not getting there why is this many thanks

could be something in your profile sending yr message to the `mail from non matches` box