Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

What I do not understand on single males

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

is that they more or less, from what i have seen, is looking for a wham bang thank ya mam then move on.
While I will agree there are certain attributes to the hit and run folks, on the other hand guys with those attitudes would be better off at the bars.
We are new here, and and for reasons I will not get into, are considering getting another male in our lives.
The problem seems to be though, most men want a fast one night stand. There is nothing wrong with that I guess but on the other hand, in a situation like ours, we do not wish to be a part of someone's scorecard.
To invite a single male into our life is, to us, a very special thing to us.
Maybe we expect too much out of this, but on the other hand;single males need to make an effort too

Re: What I do not understand on single males

there are a lot out there looking for that, but also there are many women looking for the same. however, when some of put NSA on our profile, we mean that we're not looking for a loving relationship, just sex & fun, which although may well be a one off, could also be a more regular thing, but it would be just about fun and sex and nothing more.
Darren.x.

If you're looking for a special man in your lives, through these sorts of sites, then you may well be disappointed or hurt. Think you just have to have a "suck it and see" (apologies!) attitude if you're going to advertise here.

Where are you from and what age are you looking for? you need to put a photo in it will help contact me

I would like to have some fun. But i would like to stay friends not fuck off and never talk again. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"