Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Zarlasht's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 07.06.2013, 08.06.2013, Got a couple of days free. Any Couple or Bi-Female wanna start with a cup of coffee & decent talk, message us here.

Zar & Hubby

RE:Zarlasht's Quick Meet

This is Imran, would love to meet you guys with my wife

For Imran

Thanks Imran. I wish you had some real pics of the both of you on your profile. We are not mean, we just want to be sure there's physical attraction between us all before we decide on meeting up. This is just to avoid the awkwardness if either you or we are not to each other's taste. Hope you can mail us a few... anything nose down to knees is ideal... & if you don't wanna show full faces, that's all right with us too.

hi

we r anxious to meet u since long, would love either u to attend our coffee invitation or we may come to urs, I hope u will accept our invitation

For serenesaggi13

Nice of you to offer. We posted the invite last week as we had some leisure time, but no worries, we'll post again, soon as we are a bit free.
Having said that, it's a pity really that you don't have any pics up on your profile. We don't mean to sound picky but swinging by nature is all about physical contact and therefore physical attraction is a big factor before deciding to meet up. We may like you but you might not be attracted to us, in which case it gets pretty awkward sitting through coffee making alibis. So we prefer to at least know if we are physically compatible with the other couple before deciding on meeting them.
We hope you understand and we hope you'll put up some pics of both of you, full frontal, nose down to knees is ideal. You may cut out or blur the faces if you want and you may save them as 'Private Media' so only the people you send them to may view the pics.
we already have our pics up on our profile, will wait for yours and send you some from our private media in return.

Thanks.

Zar