Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

looking for fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 08.06.2013 Date END: 09.06.2013 looking for a female or couple to join us for some fun ca travel a little as have whole night free for fun

RE:looking for fun

hi we are very hot couple we love to meet you Claudia Michael call or tex plsimg src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons008.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons022.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons016.gif'

Hi both

We are struggling to send you a message so please send us contact details and let us know what you consider half way!

Lindsey and Mike xx

hi

we can chat anytime your free. think the site was playing up but seems ok now.

I don't see what's stopping us all meeting up at a hotel on the M$ corridor...4 hot couples all playing with each other - could be an experience to remember!

Weekend in Great Yarmouth

Are there any couples that want to meet up this weekend with us.
We are very new to this but keen to learn the ropes!!
We arrive Saturday teatime for a night of partying - get in touch img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:hi

hi wud u still be interested in a meet with us. wat are u looking for

RE:RE:hi

Hi are you in the area ? We're both straight so just swing if all goes well
Never done this but think it will appeal
Can you tell me what you have in mind pls?

RE:RE:looking for fun

m?? wat dose everyone think?

RE:RE:RE:looking for fun

Well my idea of all of us couples meeting together somewhere along the M4 is out. Myself and Lindsey have split up this weekend so I am now a single guy again. I've updated the blog on my profile and am still up for meeting people on my own, but if you're specifically looking for couples I'm afraid that I'll have to bow out at this stage! Have fun all. Mike xx

RE:RE:looking for fun

very temting!!!!