Home > Forums > Clubs (Spanish)

Swingers Club Guardamar

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Puerta d amore swingers club just outside Guardamar off the N332.
Any couples or singles going this year 2013 drop us a line maybe we can meet up.
Its now got lower entrance fee's & its a great friendly little club.
Well worth a visit drop us a line.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:Swingers Club Guardamar

We are back in Spain from 14th July for 5 weeks and will certainly have a couple of nights there. We will also be doing some of the Wednesday BBQ's at Cupido's (Alicante)

Hi

Hi if you'd like to meet up anytime give me a wee shout

We are going this Saturday 3rd August.
Anyone else?

guardamar club

I,am over for 3 weeks from 24th august,how much is it to get in for a nights fun please.
any info,would be helpful.x
img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons029.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons006.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons002.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons016.gif'

RE:guardamar club

For single guys Tues-Thurs and Fri & Sat
Couples every night.
Single ladies free.

RE:RE:guardamar club

many thanks for that.i will attend the Tuesday 1st just to see the layout.
been to chamelions in Newport,so looking forward to meeting up with nice people I hope.

RE:RE:RE:guardamar club

According to the new opening hours on the door it is now closed on Tuesdays, so better wait until Wed or Thurs.

RE:RE:RE:RE:guardamar club

o.k. thankyou again for that.
anyone wishing to meet me for a drink and a chat anywhere,let me know o.k.
adios amigo,s.

club

has anyone being recently?

RE:club

We are thinking of going this coming Saturday night - 17th August, 2013...anyone else planning going?

RE:RE:club

17 th impossible but how about the week after. let us know pls.

Swingers Club Guardamar

Myself and my wife went this evening, for the first and last time, very unfriendly in most respects, staff could not even be bothered to show us around the club or explain rules. Just told us the entrance fee and cost of drinks. Very short sighted approach as we are both resident here and would have been regular customers, if anyone can recommend another club with a more welcoming attitude in the vicinity it would be appreciated . ...
Thank you .. VBSCG

Just to add, we did enter the club, had a couple of drinks and left after an hour, and thank you to the CUSTOMER there who took the trouble to show us around and explain things to us

VBSCG

RE:RE:Swingers Club Guardamar

I saw there was a new bar opened in San Javier...will try and find it, the name that is.

RE:RE:RE:club

Check out Club Papua in Alicante (San Juan) Very friendly and welcoming

RE:RE:RE:club

Try a search for 1 in Elche it is a lot bigger & totally different very friendly.
this club is a great club

Swingers Club In Elche Spain

We have been to this club loads of times now in Elche Spain.
They are very helpful & very friendly in every way, even introducing you to other guests in the club who speak english.
Its got a great lay out, with lots of nooks & crannies, plenty of play rooms some lockable.
3 x Jacuzzi, dark room, group room, glory holes, clean showers & toilets, large smoking area, (No dress down code) so you can put on your best sexy outfit, separate singles area so you don't get pesterd if you don't want to, great bar area with pole & good music but not too loud.
This club in our view is a good all rounder & well worth a visit.
Just do a search for clubs in Elche & im sure you will find it.
We go about once a month normally on a Friday sometimes more.
If you see us there say hello & have a drink & chat with us.

img src='imagesadultemoticons016.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons019.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons016.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif'

RE:Swingers Club In Elche Spain

Thank you all for your advice, Elche will be the next one to try , but unfortunately not for a couple of weeks as family visiting .

RE:RE:Swingers Club In Elche Spain

Is there a name, street or website for this club.

RE:RE:RE:Swingers Club In Elche Spain

Not allowed to give names I don't think.La Arboleda de SimilaSe puede acceder a la estación?

Carrer Almansa, 29, 03206, Elche,

This is one of the best clubs we have been to.
Anyone wanting to go drop us a line maybe we can hook up for a few beers etc (No Strings)
The club is called laarboledadesimila check it out.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Swingers Club In Elche Spain

will check it out sometime but can meet for drink

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Swingers Club In Elche Spain

We only meet at clubs for fun now due to work & time wasters etc.
We only go on a Friday night about once a month so may be see you there xx

meet up

hi ya i am in Dolores tonight
till friday want me up

RE:meet up

ONLY go to Clubs now !!!!

PUERTA AMORE

Were off there Saturday night if anyone else going.
Say hello if you see us & possibly have a drink & flirt to see where it goes xx

Puerta Amore

Were going this sat night 7th November looking for sexy fun with another young ish couple or a nice sexy guy.

Going Tonight Sat 7th December

Going to night & hopefully a sexy guy will be there for Jacuzzi fun.
Had a guy lined up but they cancelled at last min, good old reliable guys.
So hopefully some others guys will be there & fun will be had hmmmm lets wait & see.
So any nice sexy guy out there between 35 & 45 ish at a loose end come on down you never know, you might get lucky.......

img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Going Tonight Sat 7th December

What a waste of time....... they might as well Close the place.

RE:RE:Going Tonight Sat 7th December

I know what you mean x

RE:RE:Going Tonight Sat 7th December

Sorry you had a crap night there...........we´ll make it up to you this Friday in Elche wink wink lol

Fun times

Such I shame you are not London based. You looks stunning.

X

RE:RE:RE:Going Tonight Sat 7th December

Sorry you had a crap night there...........we´ll make it up to you this Friday in Elche wink wink lol

You Certainly did that ok what a night........hmmmm more more more please xxxxxx

Club Tonight Fri 27th March

Were off to puerta d amore tonight Friday 27th March anyone else going.
We will be in the Jacuzzi lol hmmm

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

intersted whats the address please

guardamar club

please can anyone tell me where the swingers club is in guardamar and more details?

Puerto de Amore

Not been to this place for a while so we are going on Thursday (19th Nov) from around 10.30pm.
We've had mixed reports about the place recently but we've also had some good nights there in the past. So time for another look.

Guardamar Club

can some one let me know the name and location, quite new to Spain and would love to check it out
Graham