Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

Glasgow Threesome

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, Horny girl - genuine girl - is looking for a couple she could meet for threesome Anyone interested to meet this week? Also please note I like to have cam sex before we meet - it is to verify that you are genuine couple and that we are into the same things.

Looking forward to hearing from genuine cpls.

Jess

RE:Glasgow Threesome

I am a naughty guy who has just joined this site but has considerable experience in meeting girls and couples for fun;) If any couples out there wish to meet a guy to help spice up their life let me know and who knows where this will lead. I am bi curious so the gent would not be left out and I certainly don't mind having a guy getting involved and experiencing new things.

Of course single ladies can also be catered for.

Cheers

AL

RE:Glasgow Threesome

pm'd you xx

RE:RE:Glasgow Threesome

Hi Jessica, Thursday my be not possible but Friday should be on until 1am also Saturday Sunday if any suit you. Jess xxx

RE:RE:RE:Glasgow Threesome

I am just so horny and feel like having threesome this weekend, are there any couples here interested in meeting Glasgow girl?

mature guy avialable

Hi iam very genuine mature guy,experiened in 3some or 1 on 1 fun,roleplay,dom sub play or whatever is agreed etc,friendly clean well dressed and discreet looking to meet female or couple for some gneuine fun..can travel ..regards p x

RE:mature guy avialable

So sorry single guys I am only interested in couples and groups ffm, ffmm, fffmm,

glasgow male for fun

would like to meet couples, females or groups for adult fun in and around glasgow