Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Am I too old or what?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm a "proven" genuine member, 58 years old, not fat or ugly, nice tits and a damn good fuck!
A couple I know are the same age and get mail at the rate of about one every day, so what is it about couples that turns guys on? My couple friends say that they don't have many good experiences from all that mail, but at least they get mail. Come on you horny guys in Spain, I don't bite and I do have a partner, so I suppose I am really a couple, LOL.
Joanna

Re: Am I too old or what?

from one mature lady to another, i think a picture with your profile helps. i know and you know us girls improve with age, but some of the guys just won't take it on trust!

sue xxx

i'd agree with that, i didn't get any mail initially until i added picks to my proifile, and although much of what is recieved is not of interest a simple polite no thanks stops future ones. there are so many profiles with pics to choose from, there's no need to risk applying to those without one, you might as well stick to those that you know you like. good luck with your search guys.
Darren.

older woman is my wildest fantasy =D

Old? You're as old as the manwoman you feel (as they say). Nah, course you're not.

Hi sue7mark,
If they are interested they will mail me and I will send them a pic. I really think a lot of guys are just frightened of meeting us mature ladies. But you are not even close yet at 47 to being that mature these days??
Actually, most guys only do this for the fantasy rush, whereas I do it for real. (when I get the opportunity)!!!
Joanna

Pics do not make a difference, they rarely show much of who the person is. We recently added one to our profile, but the replies come in at the same rate as before. A well worded leader on the profile works just as well and pics can be exchanged when contact is made. The majority of people are fantasising timewasters anyway.

well i have a pic on my profile and have had no intrest in my profile what so ever i think i must be doing somthing wrong lol

your never to old joanna i have jus t joined and i am a virgin member at fifty one and i still can fuck anything that has a box.Kevin

your mail filters r set 4 only premium members can reply!!!!!!!!!
bet your friends aren`t

No you're not too old Joana.

However, as you have your mail settings to not accept any mail from non-premium members you limit your chances.

If you would likr to check my profile and contact me with your e-mail address, we can chat.

Michael
BigBull100
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"