Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Naughty afternoon fun n games.in or near Cumbria

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Any sexy slim shaven partly or mostly ladies who love mutual oral teasing and pleasing and wanna perhaps try a little roleplayfantasy fulfillment, involving plenty of licking,kissing sucking and all tasting n teasing, and wanna tie it into a roleplay scenario of somekind, sex toy lover most welcome, and adored. I am well built 38yo guy fairly well endowed really thick. really big round juicy head (That'll get ur lips smacking lol) and shaven nice n smooth for any oral loving horny lady to enjoy. If ur pussy lips are smooth also u will love my party piece hehe. Lets just say u will be amazed how hard and throbbing I get just by using my flickable tongue to pleasure a sweet tasting pussy, I don't need to be touched just seeingtasting ur pleasure is enough for me. Perhaps u just want a fine figure of a cock stuck inyour glory hole for u to enjoy at your leisure, but why miss what the tongue can do? Don't delay sexy girls ur pussy needs the release today ;) XX img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hot sex 2nyt??

Hey everybody does anybody fancy some hot sex 2nyt?? I'm so horny you can do anything u want to me and ill do anything to you iv got my own place and some drink :) x