Home > Forums > United States (All) (Instant Action)

Same desires different outlooks.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My wife and I are very outgoing and have amazing crazy sexual adventure. Mostly just the two of us but intense and no holds barred. We have ended up insane room group activities together and enjoyed it for sure. But every time it is very organic never was forced and just happened. So obviously the idea and execution of playing and experimenting is accepted and hot for both of us.
Topic of discussion for us is we both have very different ways of approaching sexual exploration with others

The thing we are trying to work out is we both are totally okay with playing with others but our personal comfort of who and why is very different

Let me explain. I feel that if we do go down that road it is more natural and comfortable with people we know closely and can be honest and open with. For me there is less issues or guilt based on I know who and what we are going to do and we are all okay with it.

My wife is more comfortable with people that she dosnt know. For fear of making a friendship weird after experimenting with close friends. So she feels total strangers are more her Thing. As there is no commitment issues or problems with backlash with close friends. .

My argument was if you are going to experiment. Is it not better to know who the person or persons are?

Any similar feelings in this area and advise how we as a couple wanting the same thing can come to terms with each others different approach to the lifestyle.