Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Brighton Fetish Weekend

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 28.06.2013 Date END: 30.06.2013 The Brighton Fetish Weekend (Fri 28th - Sun 30th June) will offer a fantastic variety of events showcasing all that is kinky in our corner of the world. The Twisted Market and Club Spank team bring you 3 nights and 2 days of entertainment and education, with parties galore, demo’s & workshops, a market, plus fetish fashion & art. Friendly, fab and fun, this quirky weekend is definitely one for your deviant diary. www.brightonfetishweekend.co.uk

Brighton Fetish Weekend

Just to let everyone know that we are BrightonKink, the co-organisers of the fetish weekend, we look forward to hearing from potential new friends and playmates, and of course to meeting you at the end of June!
You can also find the Brighton Fetish Weekend on Facebook, just search for it - and then invite your kinky friends ; )
Excited to be on AdultHub!
img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:Brighton Fetish Weekend

Fully over excited for this!!! ooooober excited and every other word you can put with excited!!!
Looking forward to it =D
xXx

Brighton Fetish Weekend

Very interested. Any indication of price and actual location? Also what about convenient hotels B&Bs etc.

L

RE:Brighton Fetish Weekend

Very interested. Any indication of price and actual location? Also what about convenient hotels B&Bs etc.L

Do an internet search for the event, it will bring up all details for it there. As for hotels... it's Brighton... it depends what kind you want ;P
x

just what ive been looking for

will hopefully be along - on my own unfortunately!

RE:just what ive been looking for

You doing the weekender bearmanb? or just one of the days?
x

Perfect timing

Yes! I'm actually going to be in sussex by then!

party

i have a sister in crawley and i am due a visit so this is ideal whhhhhhooooo img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

fun

sounds great we will be around.x

some fun

yes, please let us know where and times

Brighton Fetish Weekend info

Check the first paragraph in this forum thread for where to find out all the details, or just google it : )
Have fun everyone - online sales close 8pm tonight but door sales will be available for all events.