Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

struggling! !!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Heyy im just here for help and some friendly words ive been battling wanteing to dress for year's but the urge has got too strong and im now embracing it but now im all confused ive always had girlfriends but now im craving cock constantly im really struggling with my sexuality! What if someone finds out? How open is the dressing scene id love to able to go out with others but how safe is it I feel sooooooo alone!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" love ellie xxxxxx

RE:struggling! !!!

I know how tough it can be to battle the urges to dress as well as how good it feels to finally let go and accept who you are. Doing it alone is hard at times, but not impossible. I had to do it alone.

You may be realizing you are bi. I guess the only way to know for sure it to take the plunge and have that first experience. that can be tough to get up the courage. You can be hung up on labels and the guilt associated with them.

Remind yourself as you get set to have that first experience that you are just 'experimenting" at first. If you don't like it, at least you tried it. If you enjoy it, you may be bi. So what? Lots of people are. If you are gay, that's no big deal either, just be you and be proud.

Only thing I would suggest is to look real hard online for places within a 50 mile radius of where you are. I bet there are places. You can go scout the places out in ahead of time to see what the neighborhood is like.

Also, look for any LGBT Community Centers near where you live and consider attending a meeting for the Transgender community. You can talk about how you feel and maybe find out about social gatherings where you can feel free and comfortable to go out dressed.

I hope something I've said can be helpful to you :)

RE:struggling! !!!

Hi, I know how you feel, I was the same. But you are what you are. Once I embraced my desire to dress I felt so much better about myself. Hiding who I was from myself was not good. I was married for many years, but also feel the desire to be with another cross dresser, I guess you won't know till you try.

RE:RE:struggling! !!!

Hi hun,
I'm relatively new to this as well and I think Candice offers some great advice. There are a few societies like the Beaumont that provide help and support and which also host some events for t-girls. There are also some t-girl focused night clubs and special night outs (Leeds First and so on), which you may enjoy if you can get to one. Above all you're not alone there are lots of us; most of us are friendly and supportive so don't feel scared :-) .

Love,
Saoirse

RE:RE:RE:struggling! !!!

Above all you're not alone there are lots of us; most of us are friendly and supportive so don't feel scared :-) .Love,Saoirse

I wanted to echo that particular sentiment. I really feel that this message board can be a great place for us to talk about things and share experiences as we've gone out in public and so forth. I know it can be hard for those just starting out, so when they hear others were where they are now and made it though it can be a good thing for them.