Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Wife wants to be gangbanged

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

As our profile says my wife is looking to be gangbanged then bukkake'd by 6 well endowed guys who are heavy cummers. We have tried several times to organise one but guys always seem to back out at the last minuteimg src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

Any guys preferably with past experience in this sort of thing please reply for a future meet.

Meet will most likely be a hotel or your place within 50 Miles of Brighton.

Gangbang

Hello Would love to cum snd play very heavy cimmer and more than once Have done it once before Good luck

Gangbang

Hi. New to the site, so have just picked up your thread. I have the aptitude and the experience but, unfortunately, live in Glasgow. You at least have the advantage of a thriving scene, from what I have seen so far. The Scottish scene is far from that. Anyway, if you are ever going to come to Scotland on holiday, give me a shout. Regards, BadBoy.

gangbang

im looking 4 a few guys to play with in a few weeks i dont know the day or dated at the moment im into group sex as i love to be fucked by as many guys as i can get it would have to be at a hotel unless someone can accom ,

RE:gangbang

Hi . I could help you with this if you like. Can accommodate . And can have hot sex with you.

RE:RE:gangbang

Hi . I could help you with this if you like. Can accommodate . And can have hot sex with you.
greedygirl

RE:RE:RE:gangbang

i could help out to!