Home > Forums > Soft Swap (Fetishes and Other)

Manila Couple 4 same Room Sex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

we are new at this, and are a husband (Caucasian)and wife (Filipina) looking to fulfill our fantasy of watching others enjoy making love...

we are very open to the idea of same room sex with no swapping, maybe soft swap in the future, but no full swapping...

we are VERY discreet, so that our fantasies can remain private with those we choose to share them with...

We have been together for 8 years now, and have always had a very steamy and active sex life. We have also had open, and honest discussions about everything under the sun.

So, one day we started to talk about what things we would like to do and try in life... and this led us to what her fantasies were about sex. She has always been a little shy about them, for the simple reason she is very conservative in public, but a wild animal in private once she is warmed up, and getting horny.

So, to my surprise she mention that she would like to see it live, as in watching another couple having sex. We enjoy watch videos together that we have found online, or bought at the store. She is a woman that gets very turn on just from watching videos, to the point of dripping wet just from the excitement of watching. So now she was curious about experiencing it live in the same room watching another couple having sex... She is very shy about it, yet gets too wet, and excited not to try it... so this is the reason for us joining this site.

It will be very interesting to see what happens as we are both sitting on the sofa, or in a 2nd bed as another couple is in the other bed having sex in the same room... if with the right couple both in the same bed, but no kissing... although the idea of touching between couples masturbating with the other couple seem to be a really exciting idea she thinks...

Are there any other couples out there in the Manila area that is interested ?

RE:Manila Couple 4 same Room Sex

you are the perfect couple we want, same story here, pls reach us here

what about watching other couples having sex on cam. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

My wife and i think like yourselfs she is Ph and i am from UK i am 57 she is 40 if you have not met anyone yet and you are still randy maybe we could meet we are in santa rosa just south of manla .

My wife and i think like yourselfs she is Ph and i am from UK i am 57 she is 40 if you have not met anyone yet and you are still randy maybe we could meet we are in santa rosa just south of manila. butterworthstret

My wife and i think like yourselfs she is Ph and i am from UK i am 57 she is 40 if you have not met anyone yet and you are still randy maybe we could meet we are in santa rosa just south of manila.

RE:RE:Manila Couple 4 same Room Sex

My wife and i think like yourselfs she is Ph and i am from UK i am **** if you have not met anyone yet and you are still randy maybe we could meet we are in santa rosa just south of manla .