Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

swingers party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 12.04.2013 Date END: 12.04.2013 Indoor Swingers Party @ Mariot hotel orchard
(June 12th 2012, unconfirmed date)

Genuine couple and single ladies and gentleman can apply!
Limited slots: 14 participants (Update: 8 slots left, may extend more participants)
The event will begin in the day, hours of fun with beer and nude games included!
We may plan monthly event and increase participants once the first party outcome is successful!

To participate, kindly email to charmainegodz1@gmail.com with your and your partner: name, age, race, photos and ctc.
- The organizer will vet thru your profile and contact you the meeting point once you are selected.
- Make sure you can apply leave and attend on the actual day as we want the party to be unique and fun! Do let us know by March 25th if you cannot make it.

Rules:
- Bring your own condom, not computer but kindly clear up your things after you done.
- Do not bring laptop or valuable items to the party premise, the organizer and participants shall not be responsible
for any lost and damage to your items, however, a transparent plastic bag will be provide to seal your belonging.

If you are not selected, here why:
- Incomplete info, wrong photo or invalid contact
- Not in the age ranges (this is up to the organizer's decision, not me)
- Sent your nude photos or pic too blur
- Unable to stay until the party end, late comers is not allow
- Your female partner cannot make itback out at the last minute
- Engage a freelancer is not acceptable
- and lastly, like to get yourself too drunk. Just go pub lah.

RE:swingers party

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" when party, on koh samui, me want see party, me do if you want on party,ok, written me please