Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Dogging Tales Documentary on C4

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have to say after watching Dogging tales, I think C4 have killed dogging!

Did anyone else watch this and follow it on twitter. Doesn't give a very open view on dogging and why people enjoypartake in dogging.

I felt it was very one sided and negative towards this activity.

What did you all think? I'd love to hear your stories, thoughts on the documentary, why you take part in dogging, how you got started, how long have you been dogging.

So why not add your thoughts about this documentary and dogging in general. Now the spring is starting, will you continue to go dogging? After watching this documentary will it stop you going dogging.

We'd love for you to share your thoughts and stories and put the truth about dogging out there.

I'm sure there are many couples and singles who have thought about dogging who will now be put off, so sharing your own experiences might help them make an informed decision on whether to try or it not.

RE:Dogging Tales Documentary on C4

So if men who go dogging wear Lynx deodrant and Joop aftershave, what do the women use?

I tend to wear a few different perfumes, DKNY - be delicious, Gucci - Guilty, Boss - Women, Issey Miyake - L'Eau D'issey, Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique

RE:RE:Dogging Tales Documentary on C4

Personally i can't stand Joop, i prefer, Boss-Orange,Gucci-Guilty and Diesel-Fuel for life

RE:RE:RE:Dogging Tales Documentary on C4

I was very disappointed in it, thought they had chosen a very poor group of people to feature who were, presumably, the average man in the street's image of the type of people who take part in dogging. I've never 'dogged' myself but if that is representative then I would not want to get involved at all! C4 have probably done more to stop dogging than any public bodies have managed through official means.

Hi,

I'm currently working on a show for German TV. We want to focus at different sex habits and attitudes around the world. Dogging has come up as a subject we'd like to explore further.

The show is not aimed at exploiting or glamourising the scene, we simply want to hear from real people about real experiences.

It's a very liberal and fun show (it's German afterall) but it's not tacky. We'd love to hear from anyone who would like to talk with us ina frank and open manner about their dogging experiences.

Please get in touch if you're in London and would like some more info

D

a total waste of a hour of broadcast time again just like the other one
that Louis Theroux did totally ruined a few good dogging places

RE:RE:Dogging Tales Documentary on C4

Personally, I have never been dogging. That programme hasn't put me off the thought of doing it. The only thing that programme did for me was make me think that little chap with the larger ladies is a totally pushover. I felt quite sorry for him..... Even though it was his own fault for sticking by the mare.

dogging

we are looking to try so if anyone in the Nottingham area wishes to reply..............

RE:dogging

hi
i wish to join you or meet you,i live in beeston nottingham

dogging,,,

hi, are there any dogging meets this week??

Sites

My sub and I have not tried dogging, I now want her "put out" any areas Chester or Southport areas welcome please PM me.

RE:dogging,,,

hi, are there any dogging meets this week??