Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Couple 4 fun in Kent East Sussex area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi we're a new couple looking for some adult fun this evening (2nd Apr). Send us a message if you are interested in hooking up. Looking for bi-fems, couples (straight male bi fem) or exceptional male.

Hi

Hi guys we'll b in Maidstone in a few weeks if you'd like to meet? x

hi

am avalible and can come to you if your intrested . com hope to hear from you x

RE:Hi

yeah, please. where and when? tonighttoday?

Horny

I'm in Kent available for meets!! Any females in the area contact me!

Slut wife needs cock

Hi, I have my hubby's permission to have fun with other guys. I'm looking for an older, experienced male in the Kent or East Sussex area who is in the position to be able to entertain regularly at a hotel.

For my own safety, hubby will be present at the initial meet. If things go really well, the rules of engagement will be more relaxed.

Slut wife needs cock ?

I am a 45 year old businessman , but keep myself fit with sport and horizontal jogging . I do business every 2 weeks in the Maidstone and Brighton areas so can Accomodate in hotels . I am very experienced ... Please read my guestbook and you will get an insight into how much . Im genuine and not pushy. Email me directly if it's of interest
Malcolm xx

RE:Slut wife needs cock

hi ild love to help ot xxx

serious hard cock

any sexy kinky mature ladyz looking for dick l think got to stop here no stings only pliz and plying safe is rule number 1

2nd April?

Er - am I missing something? The 2nd April? I've just seen this today. Is this ongoing? I'm in Reigate Surrey M25 Junc 8. I'm 1 hours drive from you. I am available at the weekends mainly. If you need me please tell me more. No problem about setting the ground rules before any meets. Hope to hear from you.

RE:Slut wife needs cock

Im good for this.
Hubby can suggest things for us to do ;)