Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

looking for male mmf

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 29.03.2013 Date END: 31.03.2013 Looking for male for mmf aged between 20-40 ppz send pics face, body and cock.

RE:looking for male mmf

im dan call me to confirm meet

hi sexy do u fancy Big Black cock, get back to me i forward some picture now. xx

RE:RE:looking for male mmf

Sorry white only

RE:RE:RE:looking for male mmf

A bit about yourself plus any fetish turn ons? Need to know bit about u saying im in wont cut it am afraid!

Can't make those dates but would love the chance next time keep me posted if ya interested xxx

hey there u2 i have a couple of fetishes i love rimmin women turns me on girl masterbating in from of me and i love to take pics,film and b filmed whilst fucking if ur into it will b good guys.dp and creampie pussy and anal is also a great turn on write bk danimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:looking for male mmf

Nice cock, hey

newbie looking for excitement

maybe judt a coffee and drive and sone pkaying to see how it goes

I would love to try this for the first time do nervous though. in bed now gotta work early but can send pics tomorrow

Bi Male pet slave

Hi there. I'm 45 so outside your age range, but keen to please. Would turn up, put on my gimp mask and collar, then stand there and wait for your commands. I can stand and watch whilst you fuck each other or guests, then clean you all up. I can go down on everyone to keep you all ready. I can be restrained and used. As a pet, I do what I'm told ;) img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

Hi

Hi, think I fit the description but let me know. if I'm what youre looking keep me posted. No face pics on here but can e-mail directly if you send me yours.

Jo