Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Your panties

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Any girls out there want to sell theirs ?

Get in touch!

Re: Your panties

i have panties dripping with my cum and guys spunk or piss whatever you want baby email me back and let me know if you want any, photos available on request

just thinking about sending them to you is making the pair i am wearing very moist, and when i cum i drench them mmm.......................

i can fuck wearing them if you want a photo then i can send them on to you in a sealed bag

contact meimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

you fuckin twat.. a wish ya mates knew about this like ha ha ha ha

message me with some info please!!!!!

i am definatly interested

would be very interested in your wet panties!

please get in touch!img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Iwould love to buy your wet panties- contact me -can't wait ......x

karrmann you tell me what you want them wet with and i will supply them and photos to prove they are genuine

hi moistpussy
would love a pair of your panties soaked in your piss, juises and covered in spunk from the last guy who fucked you!

from karrmannimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

hi contact me i wana purchase ur panties

any other ladies on here do them?

I could be tempted to jamessx.... lol img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

I can sell my used panties as well. I can send you a pic to show me wearing them pulled aside as I wank myself with my vibrator, I can also make sure I get fucked while wearing them and then let loads of spunk dribble into them til they`re soaked and very wet.
Alternatively if you want me to pee myself while wearing them I can do that and send them to you in a sealed bag.
Message me if you want a pair........

I`d love it if I got pics back of them wrapped around a guys cock showing him spunking allover them.:-)

any free samples or shop soiled ones lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

would be very interested in your piss soaked panties! would gladley send some pics of me in return.

karrmann