Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Looking for voyeurexhibition fun in Blackpool (40m looking for fcpl)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all,

First post here since joining so be gentle with me.

For the longest time I've had a voyeuristic streak a mile wide and nowhere to go with it. My wife and I did try a sex club near to us; she was ok with it but it wasn't really her thing and hasn't wanted to return. me on the other hand....

Since then I've had one or two encounters where I've got to indulge my voyeuristic interest with a mf couple but sadly this arrangement is no longer possible.

So I'm now looking to spread my proverbial wings and take a step into the unknown. I'm interested in just about any scenario that has voyeuristic potential whilst being more than happy to reciprocate in being exhibitionistic.

I'd love the idea of being allowed to watch a woman by herself watching a couple enjoying one another or even being in a group situation. I'm extremely broad minded sexually so there is little that could be a concern for me. If you've ever wanted to be watched whilst being intimate.... ;)

Happy to entertain the idea of meeting in a hotel room, a club, or a out -in-the-open dogging type scenario.

Above all I want everyone to feel safe and comfortable. I'm extremely respectful of others boundaries and limits - this is about pleasure, experimentation and fulfilment in a safe, consensual manner for me and anyone I might be with.

So if you're in the BlackpoolFyldeWest Lancs area and might be interested in being watched, watching and maybe more then get in touch.