Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Coming to Dubai?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Ladies and maybe a couple if your interested, a mature guy who knows Dubai and UAE very well from UK and a business professional. Want good company, dinner and whatever follows? or maybe just a guy to fill a fantasy? Message me, very discreet and laid back

RE:Coming to Dubai?

I am bold and liberal maturing married male age 60 with a bbw wife age 58.
We are from Surat Gujarat.
We are mature decent cpl
And we have not done threesomes, swap ,or any fun up to now . I have enjoyed fun with some cuckold couples. Where hubby let me enjoy with his wife and he just helped and assisted me to enjoy wiht his wife. My wife was not involved in that .
so i got cuckold tendency.
i like that kind of life style . But she needs to be motivated for that.
To tell about her she is bbw fatty, height abour 5feet, weight 95 kgs. with big round bulging butts and big thunder thighs. She is whitish but nice photogenic face. She has a nice smile on her lips. She is a sober kind natured decent nice lady. She likes dining at nice restaurants and outing.
She likes men with decent manner and kind heart, She can be impressed by the humorous talkative gentleman.

Now I am seeking a nice gentleman for her for decent friendship . I wish i could get such nice gentleman for friendship who has a nice heart for love. Sincere love For my wife. So in friendship by love,
respond and reply with your details
your age?
locatioin?
your origin?
your mother toungue. ? languages known.?
your ocupationi?
somthing about your famillay and social back groung lify style.?
your interests?
your way of thinking?
Respond and reply. let us have friendship.

i use to b on line around 10pm at night.
Some time around 2pm. Afternoon

let us chat .
let us at least be nice friends.