Home > Forums > United States (All) (Instant Action)

please my girlfriend.. (north of pittsburgh)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I enjoy to watch my girlfriend being pleased by another man. Its a super turn on to watch her fuck and suck another guy. Wanna come give us a hand??? Shes willing as long as u can deliver..... Have to be drug and disease free.... thick long cocks apply here. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"
she perfers a man thats well groomed and sumwhat fit. shes totaly turned off by out of shape men..and we cant have that... !!!
img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" her likes are to sock your cock slowly and to have her pussy please to the point right before climax. she must be teased alot to send her to climax..once shes ready her hot box will suck the life from your cock. are you up to the task.. she wont dissapoint...img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

ANY TAKERS?????

RE:please my girlfriend.. (north of pittsburgh)

Sure I'd love to

Teasing, pleasing and climaxing

I would love the opportunity, to do every thing possible to please your incredibly hot girlfriend. I would kiss, lick, suck, touch, tease, nibble, every inch of her womanhood. I would nibble her neck( no hickies) finding that spot that drives her crazy. I would lick down to her large supple breast pausing at he nipples for a little teasing sucking nibble as my hands are massaging her sweet curves. Working my way down even more to her sides biting and nibbling. Finding myself at the vee shape of her wonderful tummy lick and bite down and around her women womanhood teasing all around blowing on it and never touching it then working down her long slender legs and back up again. Then teasing again untel she pulls me head into her sweet sweet pussy the n working some magic with my tounge and fingers untell she cant take it any more and she is about to pop my head with her powerful thighs and she is begging for my cock in her mouth, letting her take some control and do her work on me. Her riding me so hard my hips get bruised, flipping her over and working my hips in a way that she cant help but arch her back then taking it away teasing her a bit, making her bag for more. Putting her on the verge of climax over and over again in every position know to man. then when she is almost to the point she cant take it any more making her cum as I do for the ultimate sexual experience.

I hope to have the opportunity, to prove my abilities, and show you guys a good time.
Looking forward to hearing back!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

O-o

You'd actually drive all the way up to the burgh to make this happen?
I replied because I'm local.

RE:O-o

I just so happen to drive a lot and that is one place I go right by, sorry to give you some out of town competition.

RE:RE:O-o

So did anyone hear back from him?

RE:Teasing, pleasing and climaxing

Given previous chat....you should let me know when you'll be in the area. It's a definate possibility. img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

interested

I travel to Pittsburgh once or twice a year for work and would love to finger and eat her delicious pussy when there.

well, quite a task at hand,er..mouth? Would she be willing to be oralled right up to exploding and then ridden into orgasm? You might want to include this in your search. I'm too far out to help or I'd offer to meet and help you out on a weekly basis. You are right what I am in need of weekly. img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

We are on CT, but DAMN she's hot! I'd love to help and I know my girl would love to help... img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"