Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

cock fun and bigay malaga

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

anywhere for meetsdogginggaybi fun,from malaga to nerja,i need to know if theres anywhere to go of an evening to let loose my big hard cock,suggestions welcomed and appretiated

Re: cock fun and bigay malaga

anywhere for meetsdogginggaybi fun,from malaga to nerja,i need to know if theres anywhere to go of an evening to let loose my big hard cock,suggestions welcomed and appretiated

anyone know why i have had 42 visits to this post and no reply?? help anyone?

hi i might be intrested , plse get in touch im intrested incd tvs so if u crossdress we cud have some fun plse get in touch .img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

wow, i could do a lot with that! shame i am in portugal, so near yet........?

xx

wow, i could do a lot with that! shame i am in portugal, so near yet........?

xx
i could do alot with u too , i likew u you look very sexy , if you cum on hols to marbella , plse look me up .

if you can meet and can bring stockings sussies etc i will wear them and give you a good time,let me know asap please,if your up for it,im down your way maybe weds or thurs this week sent this on the 13th nov if you want to send me email also on messenger same name

wow rusty,u lok great!My girl and i are goin to the Badajoz carnival,so if u are interested (for a quiet meet and just having fun for being out in our girlies)reply pls.