Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

North East Couple

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are based in the north east, Both in our mid 20's and very sexually active, We have a little experience in the mmf department and both enjoyed it.

We are now looking for a male for a coffee first of all, Must be very clean living no drugs etc
smoking is not an issue, Same age group would be nice straight or bi the main focus is on the girl :)

Would prefer someone well hung for the job. Look forward to your hearing from you.

RE:North East Couple

HI guys would love to hook up and see where it takes us!

interested !!

need details

North East couple

In the area a lot I know too old but love your profile Bi if that can swing it

Hi guys im 27 bi quite well hung and well up for it :)

Hi Guys in the north east area tomorrow would you be interested in doing something together xxx

that sound like it could be fun drop me a message if you want to meet for a coffee and see were things go.

hi guys would love to join in with a bit mmf action

hi,

i would be intrested, let me know the detailsimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

middlesbrough single bi seeks couple for fun

Hi all I'm a single bi lad looking for a couple bi couple to enjoy mutual no holes bar fun can travel sadly cannot accom please reply

looking for sexy meets

looking for sexy meets

Looking to meet couple for fun can travel i am bi so anything goes x please get in touch

Doggingmeet

Looking for dogging action or meets with female or couple. County Durham ideally but can travel.

just what ive been looking for :) bi couple mmmm im ready for yous treat me nasty xx

Guys are you still looking for your male ?

Hi message if interested

hi we are very intrested

count me in!!

hi message me im interested

Yes

I'm interested

Very genuine

Hi we're Leanne and lee would love to meet u this evening 4 some outdoor fun xxx

Can we make it tea first I dont like coffee lol xx