Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Looking for female's,couple's or males for some nsa sex.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Would any one like to meet up for some day time fun?
Preferably local unless your willing to travel.I don't mind on age or build as long as you are under 70.If you want to know more information about me just check out my profile.
Just send me a message or comment in here ;).
X

instant nsa sex

Do you have any pictures?
Lesley x

seex

wouldn't mind a meet. maybe we can chat more in the chat room and arrange something

NSA fun

Come chat in chat room and set up a meet

Lesley & Banging1

Hi Lesley I have inboxed you and Banging I'm not in chat very often but when I am I will be happy to chat and arrange a meet x

9inchrob

I don't really go on chat as I said to banging1 but I have inboxed you :) x

RE:seex

im in the chat room tonight

RE:Looking for female's,couple's or males for some nsa sex.

would love daytime meet and not far rom you in linccoln

Count me in

I'd be there like a shot...xx

RE:Looking for female's,couple's or males for some nsa sex.

Hi there are you still looking for sexy males for your threesome or more to satisfy you?? inbox me and maybe we can hit it off :) xx

RE:RE:Looking for female's,couple's or males for some nsa sex.

i up for 3sum

Flirtyfun36 & kinkysex13

Well I don't currently have any singles that have been in touch that are intrested in having a threesome at the minute.Im happy to me up with you both seperatly or even together though if you like.x

RE:Flirtyfun36 & kinkysex13

I have been trying to meet with you for a while now as you know xx I don't mind if its in a group or alone ;) anyone interested?
Yes I know it says I live in Paris and I do, but am in Lincs regularly on business...inbox me ;)

Hi, what days suit you best?

RE:RE:Flirtyfun36 & kinkysex13

Anybody wants to do something tonight?? Please contact me if yes, I am sexy, slutty and can travel or accom xx

Well if you are interested in meeting up singular for now thats fine with me hows the best way to contact you chat and hopefully then meet up together? x

Drinks and Fun

Anyone interested in having a lovely evening, with drinks and sex. I am dying to eat some lovely pussy, and would love a good evening session. I can accomodate. Inbox me if you will be free to meet up on tuesday evening, so we can have some good steaming chats before then. Straight girls only please