Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

Are there any genuine couples here? - why so many single males pretend to be one??

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi All, I am very genuine and very horny female looking for a couple I could join threesome. I am not interested in single males!!! Any interested couples are invited to vie my profile and pm.
I am looking forward to hearing from you. Jess xxxx

RE:Are there any genuine couples here? - why so many single males pretend to be one??

yes there is lol just need to find them and have fun xx

RE:Are there any genuine couples here? - why so many single males pretend to be one??

Hi Jess, Mac speaking. Just a quickie [no pun intended !], We would like to meet, but the problem is Jackie's work hours. So if you send us a PM I will get Jackie to contact you and see if we can arrange something. Look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Mac & Jackie

Hi Jess, I'm off on holiday for a fortnight but will get in touch on my return :) Sky x

:RE:Are there any genuine couples here? - why so many single males pretend to be one??

Hi Sky, love to hear from you once you get back. Jess xxx

RE::RE:Are there any genuine couples here? - why so many single males pretend to be one??

We are!!!!! That's me in the corset looking less like a man than you could ask for lol...and that's me sucking his cock...and doing anal - infact, until we photo with another sub fem, it's me playing with his gawjus cock lol xx

RE:RE::RE:Are there any genuine couples here? - why so many single males pretend to be one??

hi filthy couple, thanks for your reply here and message - love to hear from more genuine couples - I love to join you for a threesome xxxx

RE:RE:RE::RE:Are there any genuine couples here? - why so many single males pretend to be one??

Come on, Sexy fem here waiting for a horny couple - Jess xxx

RE:RE:RE:RE::RE:Are there any genuine couples here? - why so many single males pretend to be one??

genuine horny and waiting couple in Fife xxx

Hi hun, we are exactly what u are looking for x

RE:RE:Are there any genuine couples here? - why so many single males pretend to be one??

Thank you all for your replies, I'll be in touch.
I am still looking so if you are a genuine couple and would like to meet for some hot sex please get in touch.

RE:RE:RE:Are there any genuine couples here? - why so many single males pretend to be one??

100% genuine and very new! We do want meets Tx img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

re are there...

Yes there are lots of very lovely, genuine couples here who are looking for a single fem. Look for admin verified couples with good guestbook entries.

All the best, good luck and have fun :-)

Boris xx

RE:RE:RE:Are there any genuine couples here? - why so many single males pretend to be one??

we are a couple who are looking for our 1st female to join us together xxx

hi,

would love to have threesome with you ,but to far away. 100% genuine couple.ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:re are there...

Thank you T ximg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:RE:re are there...

oh thank you for all your replies.
Sandt2013 did you get my message? Hope to hear from you soon. I wil lbe online in one of the chatrooms tonigh if you like to chat cam etc.
All genuine couples are invited to meet me there.

Up4All2010 - did i cam with you? Exchanged messages? hm you seam familiar to me. Well hope to chat again.

Christi, yes it may be a bit to far, if you ever up for c2c just let me know - always up for some sexy fun :)

Thank you Boris for your advice.

RE:RE:RE:re are there...

Didn't get message! Please send again Tx

RE:RE:RE:RE:re are there...

We are a couple that had no meets yet but we are looking we have been admin verified

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:re are there...

Thank you hottoplay for your reply. Unfortunately just as I told you through chat yesterday c2c for me is a must for 2 reasons.
First it is as I want to make sure the couple I decide to meet with is really a couple and not a single male. For a strange reason even though the couple I was going to meet once once user verified to the meeting came only male. I really don't know how is this possible but it did happen and I do not want to experience it again. I am simply not interested in single males and want to meet with couples or females only.
Second reason is the chemistry between me and the potential couple. I am very clean, hygienic and addiction free female and would like to meet with couple who also takes care of them selves.
I did have this unfortunate situation when i went to the meeting with a female, she not only smelled from a distance but also was very drunk. She looked as it was the only thing she was doing in a past week, and longer. I just left as she wasn't even ale to have a simple conversation.
I do know how to enjoy social drink but within a reason of course and expect from the couple I meet with.
I just don't like blind dates when you never know who you will meet.

I hope you will all understand my reasons, and hope to hear from you genuine couples.

Jess xxx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:re are there...

well said jess there not many gen people onhere but me and my partner are true to our word

female wanted for noholes barred

we are a couple looking for female company to night for clean discreet adult fun tonight door open to offers fems only tonight xx ladies we wont take this lying down lets fuck my man xx accommodate no probs

We're here!

We're 100% genuine and would love to meet u for some sexy fun. Check out our profile and get in touch. xx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:re are there...

Hi Jess, please PM me as tried to send message re your reply as happy to take further??

Tracy x

img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"