Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

How to find a Middle Eastern Man for a LTR

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i know this is a strange request, but i am looking to be a 247365 gurl. Ideally i would love to find a Middle Eastern Man open to a LTR where i could eventually live with him. Has anyone heard of a CD gurl ever doing this and know how i might meet men open to that?

RE:How to find a Middle Eastern Man for a LTR

Go to Thailand and live 247365. Bangkok, Sukhumvit, Soi 3, might be a good place to start.

RE:How to find a Middle Eastern Man for a LTR

Well, if you're half-decent looking and want an Arab man, come to Bangkok. There's a whole area here given over to Arab guys (Sukhumvit, Soi 3). They'd lap you up, I'm sure. They do love white skin. For a long-term relationship you might need to put on a little weight. Arab guys like fat, some kind of "mother image" thing. As for black guys, I don't know. Bangkok isn't the place for black men. What I do know is that some black women spend a lot of money, and risk their health, trying to make their arses big. Men are strange creatures, what they want on their arm, and what they want in bed, aren't necessarily the same. If you're serious, I would suggest come here, make friends with one or two of the ladyboys, and go out dressed sexy. You'll get plenty of offers. Then it's up to you really. Mostly they'll be one night stand offers, but it's not unknown for guys to install a favored mistress in a nice condo, with a trendy automobile (let's say a a mini cooper) and pin money for shoes, handbags, etc. Some of these guys are seriously rich. As for taking you home to meet mother, I don't think so. Maybe in your dreams. Actually, this isn't down to sexuality, it's down to a very practical reason - you can't have babies. His mother doesn't really give a s**t who he marries, but she does want babies. The father is a different scenario. He's probably more concerned with the political implications - "How will this reflect on the family" - if you're famous or rich, you'll have no problem, in Thailand. In other countries I don't know. Here succsessful transsexuals are celebrated, unsuccessful ones are pitied, not persecuted. I think the same can be said of the West with one difference - successful transsexuals are celebrated, unsuccessful ones are persecuted. Being transsexual is very difficult, cos you have hate coming from many directions. You feel you are a woman, your natural instinct is to protect not destroy. I want to be protected. Sometimes one has no choice. What I really want is a a deep, intimate, relationship.