Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Looking for a couple with slim f and also another two guys for wednesday group fun with a hot slut

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

As the subject states - I'm looking for another female, preferable in a couple, and also two more men to join me and a hot slut on wednesday night for group fun.
The lady wants to suck a few cocks, be spitroasted, but no anal, the other female must be up for all three holes being used.

Men must be discreet and respectable and in decent shape, unfortunately the lady I'm meeting wants white cock only, aged 25-50

face pic important (so we know you're not a relative or colleague!!)

RE:Looking for a couple with slim f and also another two guys for wednesday group fun with a hot slut

Hi there, I'm interested in joining you

:-)

just seeing if i fit the bill :-)

RE:Looking for a couple with slim f and also another two guys for wednesday group fun with a hot slut

hey im 25yrs.. interested?

Interested

Hi 27 year old guy. Pics on my profile, would be v. interested.

Ben x

so far

Thanks guys, looking good so far, it's for next wednesday from 5pm. The lady loves cock...and would love another pussy to play with, so any couples or other women want to join in get in touch. So far it's 1 girl and looking at probably 4 cocks :)
J

Hi, i'ld like to join in too