Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

The problem with swingers clubs & parties

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

There is a problem with swingers clubs & parties that they are open to any type of swinger & non swinger going to them & there are different types of swingers.
And at all the swingers parties & clubs I have been to there are people that just want to chat to people & not have sex or fun, people that are only there to have sex, & people that only stay in there cliques.
Example people that like different type of music go to different clubs.
If there were different nights at swingers clubs & parties for the different types of swingers, like a night for only people that are there to have sex, a night for people that only want to chat or make friends, a night for couples to chat, a couples night for only having sex, a singles night to chat, a singles night for only having sex, a night for couples or people that only want to be voyeured, a gay night, a straight night, a bdsm night.
Then there would be less people dissapointed like not getting to have sex or a few men pestering women or couples for sex after they have said no.
For me thats why I haven't liked most of the swingers clubs & parties I have been to because most people were not there to have sex.
What do other people think.

Re: The problem with swingers clubs & parties

You may have a point. We have little experience. We tried one club and, really, the problem was that it just wasn't very nice. It was rather tatty and sad. There were very few people there. We just left.

Sure there must be better ones and our experience is probably just a one off.

Hi Joseph, all you've done is pointed out the obvious, swinging is complicated. You don't really believe that a club owner is gonna go to the trouble of having different nights for different types, do you? Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chance, just like the rest of us. If you want a club like that I'm afraid you're going to have to open one yourself.
It works the same for couples and singles alike, we go for sex and all we get sometimes is fully dressed guys wandering round looking. But they pay the same as we do, so it's their choice.
Jose & Gloria

Liaisons in Rochdale has a bi-night on Tuesdays, greedy girls nights, couples only, so it can be done. Maybe owners need to be told what their customers want otherwise they will continue to do the same old thing.