Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Exotic fun in Dubai! Join in!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 17.01.2013 Date END: 23.01.2013 Hey guys! ok so 2 couples have decided to arrange a group meetup with a few other couples in Dubai. We believe this will be the bestkick ass event ever in the history of swinging :) we'll have a ball like its 1969! dancing, drinking, playing games, talking and other "interactions" haha ;)

- ONLY Couples aged up to 40, who are well-mannered and friendly are allowed!

- No single males or females! (although some single ladies can be an exception, message us to see if we can fit you in)

- No exact date decided as of yet but it should be some where in March '13.

- People around the world are encouraged to plan this trip! come on! be a sport!

- Once we have a final selection, we'll form our own group on the net so that we can know each other prior to the event

Well thats about it. Do hit back if interested! Love, S.C m

That's awesome!:

Hey guys :) .. Wow that's sounds amazing! We'd really hope to get our asses there and blow the fun out of everybody lol.. But the chances of my girlfriend actually making it are pretty slim, unfortunately ; .. But I'll see what I can do. Gonna try all my kinky tricks on her to get her there.
Wish you all a joyous wild swinging time ;*

RE:That's awesome!:>

Hey guys :) .. Wow that's sounds amazing! We'd really hope to get our asses there and blow the fun out of everybody lol.. But the chances of my girlfriend actually making it are pretty slim, unfortunately ; .. But I'll see what I can do. Gonna try all my kinky tricks on her to get her there. Wish you all a joyous wild swinging time ;*

@everfree aww shucks!! man would be great if you could convince her! we are really planning for it BIG TIME ;)

looking for nsa fun in uae

single guy looking for threesome fun with couples previous experience

sorry

eeewww sorry no singles allowed :)