Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

swingers greedy girl party for single ladies couples and single guys.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 18.01.2013 Date END: 18.01.2013 always welcome at r3tro , clean respectful single guys. well sort after by all greedy ladies.
confirmed guests 12 till 4pm carmen, welsh bella and tinks the greediest swinger.
two parties 12 till 4pm close for lunch and return for more fun 8pm till midnight.
toadd yourself to the list of greedy people please contact me for info.
tinks x

hi

Hi there would like to know how to attend one of your parties. I'm clean disease free and discrete. But never been to a party before however always wanted to but never had a chance. Thanks
Chris

couple looking for invites

hi tinks we are a couple malefemale couple,1st time swingers,wanting to attend partiesevents and dont know where to start.Any help will be greatly appreciated, we look forward to hearing back from you.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Price

How much do you charge for this kind event and I am 36 don't like over 60 and tell me what is it you planning?

greedy girls party

Hi Tinks 2010, would love to attend your greedy girls party on 181.
Am keen to swing, how much is the event? and where will you hold it?img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

agree ..price

the price of entry should be posted with these events - whats the point of posting details without the cost

RE:swingers greedy girl party for single ladies couples and single guys.

Date start: 18.01.2013 Date END: 18.01.2013 always welcome at r3tro , clean respectful single guys. well sort after by all greedy ladies.confirmed guests 12 till 4pm carmen, welsh bella and tinks the greediest swinger.two parties 12 till 4pm close for lunch and return for more fun 8pm till midnight.toadd yourself to the list of greedy people please contact me for info.tinks x

HELLO LONDON

any female or couple or gals gang here from london to have fun ?xxx img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"