Home > Forums > Europe (All) (Instant Action)

Swinger Club Atmosphere

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have never been to a swinger club and am really interested in going to one. Can anyone let me know what it is like in a swinger club like what to expect, some of the dos and don't, and I am a single guy going alone. I am really wanting to go but am also nervous that me being a single man in my 30s I will just end up going and only getting my own drinks lol. Any advice or help I would love.

wait until invited to join

I've been to a couple and the best advice i could give is wait to be invited to join in don't just think because its a swingers club that its a free for all - which club are you gointg to as I know some have strict guidlines on single males & clubs.

Have you considered posting a message to see if any single females couples want to come along with you ?? Its something I wished I'd done, but my club days were before swingers sites

RE:wait until invited to join

I only found one near me I think is was called club joy. I have asked people to join me but I can not seem to really even get a message back on here from anyone lol. Thank you for the advice I will keep it mind and keep trying. If you know of any good clubs to go to in Germany let me know please.