Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

Fantasies

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

So what is your fantasy and have you experienced it? I am yet to experience mine, perhaps one day. It always starts the same my husband had identified a sexy man who he knows I will like, but have not met. He arranges a meeting but there are rules; I must be blindfolded; perhaps slightly bound, but importantly no one must speak. They then "pleasure" me....only after all this am I able to remove my blindfold and see who gave me so much fun.
What is your fantasy?

RE:Fantasies

To have some absoloutly filthy naughty passionate bareback sex with an older plumper lady, I would want to video it aswell, no condom. Creampie oral role play every dirty thought you can think of thats what Id lick to do with an mature lady

Mine is being gang banged. A day starts as usual then at some point I'm kidnappedabducted and taken to a place where I'm bound and blindfolded, led to a room where there's a group of men waiting to use, abuse and fuck me. I have experience of BDSM and enjoy restraint but this fantasy has become more and more one I'd love to experience.

I wish to see my wife being fucked bareback.

What's your fantasy and have you had it played out?

My fantasy has to be being covered in cum by one, or many guys. I'm getting wet just thinking about it. Goshimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

I have had it played out but not nearly enough!!

RE:What's your fantasy and have you had it played out?

i think i can help you there no problemimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

My wife wants to see me licking and fucking another juicy wet pussy! (thats why we are here) She squirts when we talk about it,have to change the sheets every time!!

I'd love to fist a woman and make her squirt all over me...Gets me rock hard just thinking about it.

Also would love a night with a well endowed TVTSTG girl.

...And getting milkedpegged by real dominatrix...

Not played out any of them (Just starting out with this stuff), but good god i'd love to.

My #1 fantasy

I have so many fantasies, but the one I'd like to see is my wife in being fucked bareback with a beautiful Asian lady. When they are done I'd clean up the creampie and then both of them can fuck me as long as they like

Yes, I would like to fuck you while your husband watching, and then you suck my thick cock and screaming! Do you like that ?!img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

RE:RE:Fantasies

Hi...I like to fuck you in gang-bang party...you agree?img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

your fantasie?

So what is your fantasy and have you experienced it? I am yet to experience mine, perhaps one day. It always starts the same my husband had identified a sexy man who he knows I will like, but have not met. He arranges a meeting but there are rules; I must be blindfolded; perhaps slightly bound, but importantly no one must speak. They then "pleasure" me....only after all this am I able to remove my blindfold and see who gave me so much fun.
What is your fantasy?

Because your blindfolded it would be easy to make it pleasurable for you? the first thing would you would wear a short skirt no underwear and a clean white t-shirt! Then You would be brought to the edge of the settee and Your legs opened wide! I would then tell your hubby to lick you! But it would be me and i would direct him to give you a small drink of spirits but you cannot swallow it then he will put his cock in your mouth! So you both get the sensation? And you would think it is me in your mouth as you thought your hubby was licking you? he would get an ice cube and rub your nipple through the thin t-shirt! So then he would pass it to me no talking and I would put it in my mouth and i would lick with a hot tongue then cool you with the melting ice cube.This would go on till you reach climax and i would get your hubby to rip off the t-shirt as you come! Then I would come over and you would suck us both off till we both shoot into your mouth! You would be left there while we clean ourselves and to give you time to relax before we begin to enjoy doubling you..:)

Re

A hand with red nail varnish circling my nipple and the anticipation of where and what it could lead too.

mine is to see my wife fucked and turned into a black cock lover

I want to used and abused by a dominant female and her male lover purely for their own pleasure. My sexual satisfaction would be ignored and I would not be allowed to cum. I would spend a long time worshipping every inch of her body with my tongue, especially her pussy and arse. I would also be made to suck the guy's cock, and clean up with my tongue when he fucks her.

I had a fantasy to have sex with 2 woman and i di , I have a fantasy to have sex with my wife and her sister together and after I spoken with her she was so exited and she spoken immediate on the phone with her sister wich some weeks before we meet and we can get a amazing sexy night together now our fantasy is to have sexwith an other couple andI hope to get it real too

let me turn your fantasy into reality

To be tied and blindfold, then touched by several pairs of hands - not even knowing whether they are male or female. Pinching, probing , forcing fingers and cocks in every hole and covering me in cum. Deliciously wet just thinking about it