Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

GROUP SEX ORGY ISLAMABAD

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.02.2013 Date END: 15.02.2013 GROUP SEX PARTY, LIMITED SPACE. COUPLES AND SINGLE FEMALES ONLY. SINGLE MALES WILL BE ALLOWED IF FEMALE RATIO IS TOO HIGH.
LIMITED SPACE SO BOOK YOUR SPACE NOW.

and what about party in isd

hye anyone has any info about party in isd????img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:GROUP SEX ORGY ISLAMABAD

is there any party in lhr or isd?

Re:

share details please, also the contact details.

RE:Re:

we will like to attend party in isb

Isl cancelled

hey guys, the islamabad party has been cancelled due to very little response & Karachi party is full, cant entertain anyone anymore. It is sad as no on one from adulthub is attending.

RE:Isl cancelled

But here we have a serious issue to be addressed first if we want to make these parties successful in islamabad. How can somebody know the venue, the contact person if there is no information provided. Would you please let me know how can this problem be addressed. Me and my wife were serious about attending this party but did not know where to go and whom to talk!

RE:RE:Isl cancelled

well logic says u respond to the post and the poster shall answer ur questions. I got just 1 response from isl couples so it got cancelled. karachi was 0 response the, none of the participants were from adulthub.

RE:GROUP SEX ORGY ISLAMABAD

Hi do u have any other party soon
i am asghar clean and educated manager to join u