Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

looking for a man to have sex with my wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi,we havent done this before so are a bit nervous.
we want a man to have sex with my wife while i watch and maybe take a few pics,anyone interested please message us with some pics of yourself naked so my wife can look and choose someone.
this is genuine,we will return some pics of my wife to those shes interested in.
we are very nervous as never done this before

Looking forward to please your sexy wife

Hi Rangers.

I'm a spanish guy living in Alicante.

I'd be so glad to please your wife.

I'd drive to Torrevieja tomorrow morning to meet you and have some fun.

Thanks.

Kike.

RE:looking for a man to have sex with my wife

I'll gladly sign up for it..she is fit...drop me a line. xx

Hi I am in Abu Dhabi if interested in me possible to travele her a couple of pics

Also any other interested parties let me knoe

hi

hi. you will se my profile to know more about me.img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif'

hi

I would very much like to have sex with your wife. Check out my profile I think i have the goods to satisfy.

Bisexual couple

Male 27 and female 25 looking for some fun

RE:Bisexual couple

Hola pareja,como estais? he visto vuestro perfil y me gustaria ser vuestro amigo , para charlar, pasar el rato, tomar un copa.Me gustaria ser vuestro amigo intimo,vuestro complice en vuestros juegos sexuales y realizar juntos todas las fantasias que se nos ocurra libremente, en confianza y respeto ,para todo.Si os intereso podemos quedar y tomar algo para conocernos, podeis ver algunas fotos mias en mi perfil y si quereis os puedo dar mi movil y mi correo,un saludo.......

Hi mate, how are you? I saw your profile and I would like to be your friend, to chat, hang out, take a copa.Me like to be your close friend, your accomplice in your sex play and embrace all the fantasies you can think freely, in confidence and respect to todo.Si interested you can get a drink and get to know, you can see some pictures of me in my profile and if you want I can give you my phone and my email, greetings .......

RE:RE:looking for a man to have sex with my wife

hi yes shes fit,can you send some pics for her to look at?

hi...

i will be visiting spain frequently... i would love to spend some time with her and let you watch... if you can add me i will send you a message with some photos...

RE:hi...

hi,
I am by Torrevieja, if u like my profile and want a meeting, just let me know your e.m.ai.l, and I will send u some pics.

RE:RE:hi...

we looked at your profile,and would like it if you could send us some pics
thanks

knowconocernos

Hi mate, I would like to be your close friend to all and fuck your wife, I attached some pictures of my cock, a greeting

Hola pareja, me gustaria ser vuestro amigo intimo para todo y follar con tu mujer, te adjunto unas fotos de mi polla, un saludo

Can be very gentle but very satisfying,hope we can make this an album not just a single snap shot Jack

RE:RE:RE:looking for a man to have sex with my wife

Here you go...

:)

Hey guys I'm up for sum fun let me now if you want better pics

Não queres casal?