Home > Forums > Advice (Gay)

Need advice on hotel meets!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I need to lose my anal virginity soooooooo badly - I've tried meets, cottages, known local woods, gay bars everything I can think of! I don't think I'm unattractive! (Awwww!) - so have decided the best way is to go away on business, and use my free hotel as a way of FINALLY getting cock deep inside my arse!!!

BUT... does anyone have any advice on hotel etiquette? Do I just open the door & get down to it; be cautious; meet first???? How do I finally get the cock I crave so bad - so that it is horny, memorable, but still safe???!!!!

RE:Need advice on hotel meets!

Hey I know how you feel its so frustrating when you need something so bad and can't get it especially on this site no genuine people on this site you need to make contact with people chat to them for a while and then see if them for real tell them when and where you'll be staying and see who turns up

THINGS TO REMEMBER
Be yourself
Few drinks
Have a laugh
Fuck them silly
To make them come back for more

RE:Need advice on hotel meets!

I travel alot myself. I have met people via chat and get to know them. Meet them first over a drink or so. See how is your chemistry. Anal sex is very exciting and can be truly enjoyable if you are comfortable with person.