Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

So do people on the Costa Del Sol ever actually meet?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

The question above is pretty much it!

There seems to be a whole lot of flirting going on and sexy pics, mails etc but nobody seems to want to actually meet for a little fun or even a chat and a coffee at any of the million bars along this coast.

I am just a normal 40 yo guy who has been married a ong time and wants naughty sex, everyone tells me that they are getting some so either i am really unlucky, pig ugly or stupid.

Restore my faith guys and girls, let's meet, drink coffee, have a real conversation! The ball, as they say, is in your court.

Thank you for reading,

Steveimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Re: So do people on the Costa Del Sol ever actually meet?

HI Steve,
Yes I have met a great couple on holiday who were on holiday here from Scotland, They were fun and oh so sexy,we had a great time however they seem to be the exception to the rule. Like yourself so many people,not just couples it has to be said do,nt even have the common desentcy to even reply to mail,even if you have taken some time to put together a full account of yourself so the have some knowledge of if you are who or what you are lokking for. I have been a member of other "swinger " sites in the U.K. and generally found people to be more active and with the good grace to reply even if just to say no thanks.
I do not except that as some of said that it,s becuase you are a single guy..........some of these couples "claim " to be looking for single guys too. I still think that too many people are on here for kicks and get off just on the mail and pics and NEVER intend to do what they say they want to do.
So I say persevere a littñe longer as I am but I hope you too find a true person s who are like their profile claims.I did.
Maybe someone will read this and prove us wrong

GOOD LUCK.........HAPPY HUNTING
BIGTATTOO

To Steve, have a look at your profile and ask youself if you would bother to arrange a meeting with him if you were a couple? A 40 year old bisexual first timer. If your wife is, "at it" as you say, go for swinging as a couple, you will get more results.
Bigtattoo, however nice and sexy you may be, you appear to be someone who would attract a certain type only. So that limits your possibility of getting laid.

Our experiences and that of many other couples who get stood up, or limp dicks when they get to meet single guys is a turn off and the reason why so many have given up bothering to meet single guys any more. We go to a club where single guys are allowed in and usually manage to find at least one who can make it stand up for a while.
Jose & Gloria

hola my names dave an i been on this site for six months now,i have found that in england people are more willing also there arent as many timewasters!i am also a single male an i mail people all the time in spain but very rarely get a reply!good on u for mentioning it!adios ps come on swingers in spain lets all have some fun!img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"

YES, we are a real couple, as in not here just to get off on letters etc.
we have met up with other couples as well, and always try get back to people no matter what the reply may be, or who they may come from. and while we do consider sinlge guys we are here to find other couples. but agree that corrospondence here via the site is not always perfect, would like to see more distinctions between the UK users and the Spain users.
p.s. are there any actual swinging clubs on the coast, ie between cadiz and malaga? not bothel clubs for men finding women, but clubs for couples etc.