Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Need Dogging

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Please see my profile.

My Master always promised I would be taken dogging for the amusement of others, it never happened.

Now unowned, need that feeling of being powerless again, need to be taken dogging, or as Master would do, just keep me in my place and invite others to come and use indoors,

Re: Need Dogging

hi bitch what area do you live so i can keep a lead on you went i take you doggin

would love to take you over and contro you are you anywhere near the birmingham or luton areasimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

i would to help your master teach you some manners

where are you from hun? :-)img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hi bitch what area do you live so i can keep a lead on you went i take you doggin

I live in Chiswick, can travel, being on a lead entertaining others is really what should be used for

I can get to either easily but Luton is very convenient

i would to help your master teach you some manners

No longer have a Master, why I am in need of someone to keep me in my place

would love to take you over and contro you are you anywhere near the birmingham or luton areasimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Luton is conbvenient for me, in Birmingham at least once a fortnight img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"