Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

GIrlfriend wants to be watched whilst im fucking her-THIS FRIDAY 7TH-WAKEFIELDBARNSLEY

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

This is the thread i started a week or so ago

As the title says, my girlfreind wants to get naked, play with herself and be fucked by me whilst another man watches. This is NO CONTACT, she will however let you taste her fingers!

Looking at something the next few weeks, we can come to yours or ideally, someone with a hotel room, drink first then she'll get naked

Never done anything like this before, we're just keen to give it a go

Genuine good looking couple

WE ARE AVAILABLE THIS COMING FRIDAY - 7TH DECEMBER, WAKEYBARNSLEY AREA, ANYBODY STAYING IN A HOTEL HERE, OR NEARBY GET IN TOUCH, WE'D COME TO YOUR HOTEL, HAVE A DRINK TO BREAK THE ICE THEN UPTO YOUR ROOM WHERE WE'LL FUCK IN FRONT OF YOU

AS ABOVE NO TOUCHINGCONTACT OF ANY KIND, YOU JUST WATCH

GENUINE COUPLE, WANT GENUINE REPLIES FROM PEOPLE WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA, LOOKING AT A 6:00-7:00 MEET TIME

meeting

Love to meet guys don't think U be dissapointed with my appearance.only prob is is really wanna watch U both but can't accom or don't have hotel room.but free. Friday 7thimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Still up for being watched??

Hi there - if you guys are still up for this - I have accommodation just between Wakefield and Leeds and could put you up for the night if needed - would love to watch and would get in between you both. Could do most upcoming weekends too.

Get in touch if you are up for this, Thanks

RE:GIrlfriend wants to be watched whilst im fucking her-THIS FRIDAY 7TH-WAKEFIELDBARNSLEY

Hi!

I would love to watch never done it before but would be quite happy sat in the corner just watching

RE:RE:GIrlfriend wants to be watched whilst im fucking her-THIS FRIDAY 7TH-WAKEFIELDBARNSLEY

hi is this an ongoing request as like ithers watch view