Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

snowballing??? Anyone tried it?? Anyone WANT to???

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I've suddenly become sexually obsessed with snowballing - I desperately want to be sucked off, and then have that person spit it back into my mouth, until the spunk gets spat back and forth more and more and MORE until I swallow it.

Has anyone tried it??? In the 'movies' it looks fucking amazing and I am desperate to try it??? Anyone up for it????? (Male or female - any shapesizecolour....)

RE:snowballing??? Anyone tried it?? Anyone WANT to???

Yes. I have tried snowballing and creampie eating too. It is better than in the movies.

RE:snowballing??? Anyone tried it?? Anyone WANT to???

Yes I have tried it and i love it
id love to meet you any time
mick

RE:RE:snowballing??? Anyone tried it?? Anyone WANT to???

soooooooo I now know it isn't just something from the movies, so how do we make this happen??? Why aren't you guys in Herts, available, can accom, and willing to take my snowball (AND all my other??) virginities??!!!

Sx

men dont like

lol I have often tried to kiss a man after swallowing his sperm and find guys run a mile, seems its okay for us to suck and swallow but different when we expect a kiss after

RE:men dont like

Just love it and you can kiss me anytime.

RE:men dont like - I'd LOVE IT!!

not only would I love it - in terms of kissing and getting a mouthful of spunk - BUT I'd love it if it was spat into my mouth, or at least slowly dribbled into mine!!!

Is that sickwrongperverteddisgusting... (delete as appropriate?!)

I kiss girls after they take my load. I find it sexy

lol I have often tried to kiss a man after swallowing his sperm and find guys run a mile, seems its okay for us to suck and swallow but different when we expect a kiss after.

i'd quite happily swap snowballs with you sweetest caroline xx

RE:RE:men dont like

Lovely!

Susan

RE:RE:RE:men dont like

You looking for a meet Susan?

still wanting to?

Ill snowball with you?