Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

flicks festive frolicks

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 07.12.2012 Date END: 08.12.2012 club social at the vinilla alternative... sumptuous sexy venue with great facilities ,reduced entry and special deal on membership if taken on the night...drop ckeekyflick a message or comment below and flick will send you all the details

RE:flicks festive frolicks

Haha its The Vanilla Alternative but u get the gist....ladies and gents its social time again and for something special for the festive sseason I'm inviting you all along to a Friday night club night to see why I love this club so much...drop me a message or add ur name here....please note I have to limit single guys so be fast getting your name down...look forward to seeing you all there...flick xx

RE:flicks festive frolicks

Can't wait img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:RE:flicks festive frolicks

Oh you know you can count on me :-) img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

hi wud luv to come wud be my first time but up for anything

RE:RE:RE:flicks festive frolicks

Hope me and Fliss can make it, might be a week too early though :(

I would love be there. Shame I'm just a single guy (recently divorced). Have a good time anyway!

Possibly!

We might pop along for a couple of hours as we're not going the following day now. Scott and Anna

RE:RE:RE:flicks festive frolicks

single guys welcome but I have to limit how many....get in quick n will confirm to u by end of november...

RE:RE:RE:RE:flicks festive frolicks

If you're accepting single men, count me in! Thanks.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:flicks festive frolicks

Hi cheekyflick,

Just a few points : I take it we just turn up as you will inform the venue how many are coming ? (VA webpage states , dont just turn up) in other words they will have guestlist at the entrance of venue ??...

Hope im in time as im a single male :) please let me know if im excepted for the event.

MANY THANKS Hardbal

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:flicks festive frolicks

Hi cheekyflick, Just a few points : I take it we just turn up as you will inform the venue how many are coming ? (VA webpage states , dont just turn up) in other words they will have guestlist at the entrance of venue ??...Hope im in time as im a single male :) please let me know if im excepted for the event.MANY THANKS Hardbal

All very professional and organised hun...I've been doing these for years now...

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:flicks festive frolicks

i would love to come but no money or job img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

Hi Flick! put me down if there is still room for singles! X

sb

just to please sb we will be there lol

*****update *****

All the single guy places are full for now...keep putting ur names down for the reserve list...I will notify u if and when there are more spaces available...thanks...

RE:sb

Whoop Whoop....Glad to hear xxxxx

hi

its a possiblity lets see need night of from daughter??

RE:*****update *****

Damn, looks like I missed the boat!img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:flicks festive frolicks

Apologies but i will not be able to attend this event :(...

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:flicks festive frolicks

Sorry to mess people about but im able to attend the event if allowed by cheekyflick and sexybear ...... sorry again for messing things up

Hi we don't know where the place is or what we're upto that night yet but please send us the details and I'll be in touch if that's ok

awww

I'm sorry to hear that hardbal.....oh and mattj3333 ur on as a single guy yet mention we and us...if u don't provide me with the fems details then have to put u down as single guy and on the reserveslist...sorry

Bring it on

be there or be square. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Bring it on

Hi Flicks, we would very much like to attend if we may?

J and C xxx

RE:RE:Bring it on

Yes :)

hertscouple

Added guys xx

details

could you tell me a bit more pls flick? x

Tick tock

The count down continues, this is your 5 day warning!!!
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hi im sean .vvwe .bi .nice guy .very vlean would be interested in coming to your party .hope to hear from you. Xxx Sesn

fridaynot

not long to go till the best night of the year...sorry to all the single guys asking but the list is closed....am looking forward to seeing u all there...bring it on....sexy christmas dress recommended...lol

RE:fridaynot

no fat santa suits lol