Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

someone needed for Sunday in Hinckley!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, me and my partner are gonna play on Sunday and wanna know if there's anyone wants to join us!
We are in Hinckley and are looking for a man, woman or couple who are up for a couple of hours of fun and can invite us round.....
Anyone interested plz send us a msg! (Will want a lil bit of info before we say yes)

RE:someone needed for Sunday in Hinckley!

Only just over a day to go and can't believe there's no single men, women or couples up for some fun with a very willing man and woman!!

RE:RE:someone needed for Sunday in Hinckley!

I would but can't accommodate

RE:RE:someone needed for Sunday in Hinckley!

Hi sorry this is too late, but I live fairly local and can travel to you. If you're interested in me for a different time, then get in contact, cheers, James

RE:RE:RE:someone needed for Sunday in Hinckley!

Ok we got a place to play now but no-one to join us,if ur willing to play by the rules let me know.As I said she's up for it u can come along.it will literally b in, fuck her good and gone, no names or chit chat, just a an hour or so then gone.it'll b totally a one off and u will have to play by the rules and not expect or ask for anything other than what's offered
Up for it?

MEET UP

HI AM IN LEICESTER ON SUNDAY GIVE US A SHOUT AM UP FOR IT

RE:MEET UP

Unless things change we are deffo playing Sunday, she did want just one extra guy but that does make it hard for me to film as well as dp her lol, will ask her and see as there's already one person wanting to join.... will need pics too before I can say ok

RE:RE:MEET UP

hey guys, am about when ever you need someone, have pics on my profile and can send others or meet for a chat with no strings before. Got my own place so have somewhere for you to film etc, drop me a line if your interested, or speak to me in the chat rooms am usually about lol

RE:RE:RE:MEET UP

Sex