Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

Roleplay Fantasy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am a dominant man looking for a submissive woman to play out my fantasy. I have some ideas of what I want but the details are up for discussion.

RE: Fantasy

I feel I may have offended everyone. I was hoping for at least a little discussion from people.

re. fanatsy

Now I must admit this is something that has always been slightly appealing to me, however don't think I could go through with it.

RE:re. fanatsy

What makes you feel like you couldn't go through with it... as with anything of this nature it is about trust and boundries. You just need someone you can trust to push but not cross your boundries and then as the trust grows further you may wish to break your boundries.So far this site has been a complete bust for me... no meets, though I had a few hints of meeting... Thinking about quiting and going elsewhere.Lorri, you could be my one reason to stay.

RE:re. fanatsy

it's very appealing to me that's how I realised I loved bondage Heidi

RE:RE:re. fanatsy

I've discovered, in discussing specifics, that "fantasy" is a really broad term. When it comes down to it, we have very unique ideas about what constitutes a scenario, and which parts of it turn us on.

RE:RE:RE:re. fanatsy

This sounds really nice, kill you with the pleasure that you seek - practically drown you in it to the point all you can do is go with it.

RE: Fantasy

I am a dominant man looking for a submissive woman to play out my fantasy. I have some ideas of what I want but the details are up for discussion.

RE:Fantasy

My wife has this fantasy but as yet we have not found anyone to act it out with us x

RE: fantasy

I am very exxxperienced in performing this fantasy for women. It is a very common wish, but truly one that requires a certain degree of trust. I will be coming to England on business in November; perhaps we can meet and go from there. Do you prefer red or white wine for our first intimate session?

RE:my fantasy

I could help you with that ;)

my fantasys

i want to roleplay and act out as tranny in diferent places in different clothes and indoors or out and public or private and be filmed to make erotic photos and videos