Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

swingers night

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 18.10.2012 Date END: 18.10.2012 We will be in the ROMANCE swingers club with all8an18 on Thursday the 18th of October at 8pm. This club is just outside Guardamar and was known as Nancys
We would like to invite couples , single females and single males to join us in an attempt to form a group of likeminded people who enjoy open sex .

Romance

I would check first - I hear it is not currently open? Was Benis though - Nancys is next door and a "night club" - its still there but probably wont like the competition! Wherever you meet - enjoy.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Romance parejas (couples)

THE CLUB IS OPEN THURSDAY;FRIDAY & SATURDAY;We been a few times in the last few weeks & it could be really good, we want to get more singles & couples to join us.
Hope to see some of you there in the near future
Alan & Anjaimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Romance parejas (couples)

JUST ASKING WHERE THE CUB IS

RE:swingers night

Will certainly try to make it on the 18th. Sounds like a very fun sexy eveningimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Club Open

Sorry guys - My wrong information (from a competitor) Club open. Sure to be a good night so enjoy to the full!

I will try to be there

That is a good idea. I will try to be there, and if possible with a friend (a gril), although is not usual to swinger clubs. We was at Romance a few weeks ago.

is not possible

Hello this day I work, wait friends are able to find in the party of benidorm, besosssss

img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

swingers night

i will hopefully be attending too......any dress code and what are tha admission costs and facilities if you know please ,and lets hope it swings

intentaremos asistrir

si podemos por que tenemos que cuadrar el trabajo

November

Will you be having any nights in November??

I live in villamartinblue lagoon.If interested please make contact.Dennis.x

Arg just came back from Pedreguer & then started our profile on here. Bad timing huh lol xx