Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Kdbigto3's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 20.10.2012, GOING TO BRISTOL GARDENS IN BRIGHTON, WOULD LOVE FOR OTHERS TO JOIN US FOR OUR FIRST SWINGING EXPERIENCE

ALL HOLES WANT FILLING X

looking for relaxed time in the spa to find someone who wants to help with double penetration....first time for us but excited and willing img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:ALL HOLES WANT FILLING X

Hi we would love to join you at a later date if you like as we are out of the country in Spain at present. We have been to bristol gardens before and it is a lovely enjoyable place. I hope your event on the 20th goes well for you. But please contact us and we can all go together on another date or even meet up for our own fun as you are close by us.Regards Rob and Sue xx

have fun

Hi I can't make it to this event but if you ever organise anything a little close to home please let me know as I live very near you. I hope you have a great time and I hope to hear from you. Thanks. Jivan

Sounds like fun, if you want some fun closer to me then gimme a shout and would be happy to oblige

Nice pictures. I live in Brighton and would love to meet up for double penetration or whatever. Message me back if you want to arrange anything. I've never been to bristol garden spa before but i've heard it's decent.

Kind regards,
Jon

RE:Kdbigto3's Quick Meet

Hi There, just missed your post by a week unfortunately. We are a kinky couple in our 30's who would love to help fulfil your fantasies. We are going to bristol gardens at the end of Nov. Let us know when you are going back and hopefully we can play