Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Fancy being my 007 for the night?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

As the nights draw in our thoughts have turned to having an evening of recreational sex with a talented man in a beautiful hotel in Surrey.

We have very specific requirements so please read this description very carefully before expressing your interest in joining us.

We've only done this once before and we had a fantastic time, so you can be sure that if you're the one you'll have a very special, memorable and high quality experience with us.

I am an attractive, smiley, slim and petite (ie non busty) brunette with a pert bum who loves the decadence of having the attentions of two men. We are looking forward to having fun with a likeminded, straight man aged between 30 and 49. You must be a non-smoker, clean, smart, well-spoken, educated, professional and enjoy champagne - not necessarily consumed from a glass ;)

You must be good fun and interested in making a connection with meus. I like to get to know my potential lover by chatting online regularly before we get together. I want to be wooed and treated like a goddess, it will be worth your while investing some time in getting to know me. To me size genuinely doesn't matter (am I in the wrong place?!) who you are and whether I like you does.

I love the anticipation of the getting to know you phase and making a connection with you is extremely important to me but I am very happily married and have been with my husband since I was a teenager so we are only interested in an entirely NSA experience, although if it goes well we would consider a repeat encounter.

My husband loves watching me with another man. He is good fun, totally unthreatened, very friendly and happy to let us have some serious fun before joining in later. He is straight and only interested in how well our new friend treats me.

You must be sexually talented, sporty, fit, attractive and amusing. I am no sub (can you tell!?) but I do like a confident, articulate, masculine man. I will enjoy dressing to your taste and will treat you like James Bond ;).

If we like your approach we will be in touch and will ask to see a recent face pic. If we are interested in continuing the conversation you will be treated to some sexy, high quality body shots of me to make sure I tick your boxes too. Then it will come down to whether we spark and connect. If we do and you're the one we have a luxury hotel in Surrey booked for Friday 9th November where we will meet for a drink in the bar and head upstairs if the chemistry is mutual.

If you're up to the challenge of meeting my exacting requirements, we look forward to hearing from you and hopefully meeting you soon. Annelise xx